Wednesday, May 20, 2009

As Seen in Coastal Living


It arrived today....my preview copy of the June edition of Coastal Living Magazine, featuring our large St. Tropez basket in rose pink on page 22! The Editors said they loved it, and the layout on the page is so sharp. We are in great company, there are several pages of beach-style items, all filled with so many beautiful pieces at all price ranges; I was also really happy to see the article on the previous page about Sally Bartz and her Halsea line; I met Sally a few weeks ago at the Corona del Mar market and hope we'll stay in touch.
I did a quickie job on the scan, sorry! I also did not do that stupid sharpie-circle around the basket, you can't miss it on the page.
The St. Tropez basket is "the classic" and has consistently been one of my best sellers; it's a beautiful basket, well made, trimmed in leather; and who doesn't love pink??! I also carry it in Fuchsia, Yellow, Green, Orange and Blue, and some with black handles (better for fall and winter, and for men). I'll be featuring the Rose pink in the markets in the next few weeks, with the magazine page.
This weekend of course for Memorial Day the booth will be all tricked out in red white & blue and lots of American flag motifs. I'll do lots of blue baskets and some neutral and fuchsia; I don't do red on the baskets, for now. Bunting is wonderful for me, because I just have to reverse it after July 4th and I'll be ready for Bastille Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment