Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Featured in Southern Living

Our blue Antibes basket is featured in the current (June) issue of Southern Living; such a pretty cover, the blues & greens with a touch of yellow~

slcover[1] The basket is in the hands of style maven Heather Chadduck, Style Director of Coastal Living Magazine.  Heather featured the Rose Pink St. Tropez basket in an earlier issue.  Here she is with her Mother, “Suga,” who must be just as sweet as her name implies~    lspg1

~here is the next page of the layout, with the basket; I love seeing our products in the magazines; thank you to Heather and to the Editors; let me assure you, your readers love it too~  sl pg 2

Meanwhile, I spent the early morning planning out the weekend menus, then prepared to go spend the day doing inventory.  Before I left the house, I got busy making a few edits to the blog layout, as I have been focused on how to show off my photos better.  Blogger keeps upgrading things, so the old header is gonzo!  Still a work in progress; look for a few more tweaks in the weeks to come.  At least now you can see the photos better…

9 comments:

  1. Nice mention Andrea and gorgeous purse! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new blog header and the great looking Antibes blue basket. Your baskets are perfect for summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, Congrats on the mention and I love the Antibes Blue bag. Your new header looks wonderful.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! The Fashionista loves her orange Antibes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly they have FABULOUS taste! :)

    Congrats my sweet friend ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baskets are so fabulous Andrea they make any outfit look great!!

    Congrats!!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. BUYER BEWARE...You will pay, but get no basket!!! I ordered and paid on April 12 and my first emails were answered with "wait a little longer, they're coming". Paypal only processes complaints within 45 days of the order and apparently Andreia knows this. At 45 days, she refused to answer my emails.
    3 months later, still no sign of basket and I'm out 40 bucks.
    I'm done with trying to support the small business, from now on it's Walmart and Amazon.com for me! At least they don't steal from you!!!

    ReplyDelete