Thursday, March 4, 2010

Westies in a Basket

I'm going to have to create a new album on Facebook with all the photos my clients have sent me! Cats and dogs especially, in their baskets....Here are a few from Sylvia in San Marino. She has not one, not two, but Three dogs! Here is Max the Dachshund, getting ready to go for a bike ride:
And her adorable pair of White Westies, Cromwell and Annabelle:
I think we'll have to do a photo shoot with these guys!


I don't think she was able to get two 20lb dogs in one large Marseille tote, but this is pretty close!

Thank you Sylvia for the fantastic photos! We'll see you and Max, Cromwell and Annabelle in April for the champagne brunch!!!
xxoo
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with the cat in an orange basket... I sketched it to paint... will be showing it next week! TODAY... I am giving away a painting of 2 different colour paintings of YOUR baskets and I've linked to your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be sure I will be putting Rudi our red haired doxie in the tote to add to your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete