Monday, November 2, 2009

Beverly Hills Chihuahua


Last Thursday was a complete and total, unmitigated disaster. I was booked for an event at the Beverly Hills Hotel, the pink landmark hotel with all the bungalows. This is a VERY nice hotel! I had hired someone to work the show for me, but she somehow did not understand that she would be there working by herself (she thought that I would be there with her all day). Now why would I hire YOU to work the show if I could do it by myself? Anyway, she also brought along her little Chihuahua Buttercup, who was appropriately dressed in a pink jacket with a turned collar, a la Legally Blonde. Little Buttercup made a lot of new friends for us that day, but unfortunately it was not reflected in sales. My salesperson also managed to lose her purse and the bag with Buttercup's food on the way to the event, so there was a lot of drama. There were about 50 other headaches that day but I'm going to save the rest for later and let you enjoy the photos of Buttercup in a basket.




No comments:

Post a Comment