Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honey is Coming!

Honey is getting ready to make her way from South Carolina to California later this week, hopefully Thursday. We are so excited!! We hope it will be a good flight for her; I am sure she will be as happy in the Southern California sunshine as the rest of the dogs here!

I have started to plan a party for her, a doggie shower of sorts, in the next 2 weeks. This morning I got up at 5am and did my invites online, and last night called to see if Susie the Super Chef can help me with the food. She can, and would love to do so; now we are brainstorming over what to serve. Duck is a must, she says; thinking too of cranberries and wild rice and other hearty kinds of foods. Here is another shot of all the pups; there is our little girl on the far left.... I think this is one of Honey's aunties, also from the Czech Republic, since this dog has a long tail (it is illegal to dock puppy tails in Europe).

I am still woefully behind in everything in my life. Why am I planning a party when my voicemail is still full? I am taking delivery of a new order from Madagascar today and getting ready to place a small order from Morocco for Christmas. And of course I am constantly thinking of how to make the party super special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment