Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Splash of Orange

I've posted before, Orange has been my sleeper color. I debated it on the initial container, and I've never looked back. Even the kitties visiting the market gravitate to the orange~
it goes great with Vuitton, here in Palisades~
and lately, as in the pic above, I've noticed a lot of copper-haired people wearing orange, here in Rancho Santa Fe~
the demographic is high-end in RSF; clearly the well-heeled have a preference for the color; you see it in Italy a lot in the winter which is why I continue to stock it year-round~
this woman bought a pair of orange Cap Ferrat totes from me recently, and last week she was dressed in this orange Juicy Couture set. A moment later, she paid for a $3 tamale with a $100 bill; what was I saying about the demographic? She is a really lovely person~
Orange isn't just for the young either; note the orange + Vuitton combo again~
or just the people; sweet Miss Snoopy had a touch on for Halloween~
there was orange in hand and touches of orange on the costumes; firemen was a hot theme this year in RSF on the little tykes~
and even the girls; loved her socks with the tulle ruffle~
I've had a super busy week and so little time for blogging. Tomorrow I start the run up to a family dinner on Friday night, and I have five holiday events and markets this weekend on top of a pair of "must attend" events. Little shout out to Lorie here, invaluable help to me!

7 comments:

  1. It is an autumn colour, too. Perfect for this time of year, one sees it when we do not see it the rest of the time. It is refreshing, however I cannot wear it. No reason not to have it in a tote, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange stripe socks!

    Sending happy thoughts to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have red hair and never once thought of wearing orange. I will be on the lookout for a nice orange sweater now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kitty in the Orange Basket!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my basket from you! I bought some in Provence for my girls but yours is the best! I missed you too and thought of you alot on my trip~
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the orange basket and I like this color in small doses! Owners of a home in our previous neighborhood painted all the interior walls halloween orange! When they had the lights on it looked like a giant jack-o-lantern. Sounds like you are super busy. Take care.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, have been thinking of you so much and your gift to the blog world. I happen to love orange as well!

    Come and enter my new Giveaway, I know you will love it!

    Xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! hope you don't mind - i posted about your baskets today!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete