Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pre-Party Cheer

Friday is my Mom's 75th Birthday in addition to New Year's Eve. No Party per her instructions, just family. Oh well, I have arranged a surprise brunch with her girlfriends in the living room around the tree. I have swapped out the red for Pink. Every room is filled with peonies (her fav, I can't believe I found them in December!) and pink and white roses and super fragrant greens....
What did she request? Lots of Pink, Lots of Champagne. Coconut cake. I love my Mom and I will have the best cake and champagne for her and her best girlfriends with breakfast Friday.

I love this pic, it's the mood of the room now, lots of crystal and light and the red is gone, replaced with pink. We entertain here nightly. Oh so many more pics to show, soon.

9 comments:

  1. Make sure to get some Pink Champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, What a sweet surprise for your mom. I hope she has a very Happy Birthday!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to celebrate! She is going to love every minute.

    Oh how I wish we had peonies here in CT this time of year.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect day to have planned~cake, friends and flowers...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous celebration you have planned. And how wonderful to have been born on New Year's Eve. No doubt she benefited from such a celebratory birthday! Best wishes to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a sweetheart to do that for your mother!;) It looks absolutely beautiful.Im sure she will feel so special. Hugs,Rachel

    *French Farmhouse 425*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your darling Mom! A lady of class for sure...pink bubbles, coconut cake is what I would order too! And best girlfrends for the cherry on top surprise! OMG gave fun Angel! You are a sweet sweet daughter~
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds perfect. Have a wonderful time today!
    Happy Happy New Year to you and your family Andrea!

    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea I am sure it was perfect for your Mom!!

    My Mother adores her special gift!!
    Thank you for all that you do!

    Happy New Years!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete