Saturday, December 24, 2011

Joyeux Noel

On the heels of a big family dinner here on Thursday and two hours of sleep last night,  I’m dragging just a little.  But nothing that can’t be fixed by a good cup of coffee, and later a Kir Royal, and now a dose of Christmas sparkle~

IMG_9711

I look forward to the arrival of my family this evening, and have been thoroughly enjoying many holiday wishes I have received from so many friends near and far.  My wish is that there would be room for all of us at one table!

IMG_9715

Tomorrow I will clean up, and pack for France.  Today, an 18 pound turkey is in the oven and I just want to enjoy the moment; I wish everyone a lovely Christmas eve, in your own little corner of the world~

IMG_9705

A Happy Christmas to all~

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lovely Christmas.
    So happy to have "met" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Andrea! I hope you have a wonderful time in France.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful room Andrea. Is that a gingerbread house I spy? Have a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoyeux Noel Andrea...
    Your table looks absolutely beautifull and inviting, I love everything about it.
    I am seriously in envy of your serviette rings, really. Enjoy getting ready for France you lucky girl,have a safe trip and looking forward to what you will share with us about it. Much love- Colette XX
    Afrique du Sud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your family around your table. I can imagine the laughter and quick banter. Of course I'll also be thinking of you in Beaune.........enjoy. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always Andrea a gorgeous holiday table, with such precious heirlooms.

    I wish I were on that plane with you to France!!

    Wishing you and yours all the best in 2012!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your Christmas was wonderful ~ you are a gift to all! Thank you for always sharing your creative ideas.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete