Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Merchandise


Fall is here, and just to remind me that summer is indeed over, they were taking the lifeguard towers off the beaches at Crystal Cove today.
Fall means time to change my merchandise too, of course. Most of the pink and green will go back to the warehouse, and the rust and orange and new merchandise will come out. Oh, except the new merchandise is not here yet! The new Moroccan merch will be here end of next week, after a delay in shipping. We will also have new merch from Madagascar, including some high-end totes lined in vintage sari silk. I'll post photos as it comes in. And while I wait for that to arrive, I will finish the spring 2010 order and refocus on the new line and other Madagascar projects...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment