Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Christmas Season

It's started, the holiday rush is on. I hope to pick up a little bit of the ease and laughter of this little tyke as December unfolds; I could have scooped him up and given him a hug today, he was such a cute & happy kid~

And what's that on his back, an Orangutan? "No," he said, "It's Chewbacca!!"This made me laugh, one because he was so confident & happy with this large Chewie on his back, and two because it is one of my pet names for Honey and her hairy little dog face and the same black button nose~
So, back to topic, I am not feeling the stress this season, at least not yet. It was hard to be stressed today, surrounded by many pretty flower arrangements that Allison aka Magnolia had created~

She glue gunned succulents onto her large wreaths; she insists they will last for the season~
Pretty & unusual tones of tulips~
And clouds of snow-white hydrangeas~
In my own booth, I had tons of baskets and also Metis items, the gift cards in sets of six for $7.50 selling well~

and I filled the vintage grain buckets with poinsettia from Hector of Corona del Mar market~
I loved the tartan bows; I will show these at the National Charity League holiday boutique tomorrow at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach. We will be at the Cargo & Company holiday event on Thursday, not to be missed; and Sunday at Rancho Santa Fe Holiday market.

No Stress! Keep a smile and enjoy the week~

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!

    Lovely floral creations. We won't see those beauties until spring. Sounds like you have a busy (but fun) week ahead of you.

    Your Thanksgiving decorations are wonderful. They would transition nicely into the Christmas season.

    Stay stress free :)
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh Andrea he is a doll!

    I wish I could be there, I love to see your latest!!

    ‎$200 Artistic Giveaway from Fifi Flowers. Original Art, Calendar and Notecards.
    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grain measures~so rustic, yet elegant.
    Rudi sometimes makes a strange noise that sound like Chewie. :)

    Darling boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin your tartan ribbon! Received the bounty and I was enchanted with the test tubes. My husband and I laid them out and just looked at them. As someone with a science background would say, my husband said those are really nice test tubes -lol! All of the goodies were wonderful and I will have to give the key to my son in his stocking. Adore the basket, such exquisite detail. A beautifully thoughtful delivery...........send me the bill please Andrea! Much love and happy week. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww how cute !! way to cute.
    I also love all your Christmas color over here. I love the child size straw tote and will come up with a creative holiday display for it, thanks again girl for the addition to the GiveAway! I was so excited to win.

    Thank you for your beautiful comment about my "Merry Christmas" sign

    Have an inspired week!
    xx
    Cheers
    Dore'

    ReplyDelete