Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fancy Moroccan Slippers



My new supplier in Morocco also has slippers. Not just "slippers", they are buttery-soft-top-of-the-line slippers. Comfortable, leather and natural fiber, artisan-made slippers. I had them in the basket (as shown) today in Palisades, and I had 12 dozen people pick them up, though they were "for comment" and not "for sale." I have big feet, and none of the samples fit me; nor would they look as attractive in European size 42, but maybe on the next order :) I got another great pair of slip-ons (not shown) for R, who has a fat ankle due to a moto accident but loves all articles Moroccan, Chinese or Indian, especially if I procure them for him for free....

I also have a supplier who does inexpensive Moroccan slippers. At the end of the day today, I decided I can't sell slippers at the markets, but I will wholesale them as some stores ask me about them. I am in the basket business, not the shoe business; and shoes are a totally different beast. Still, these are all adorable, and the finest quality. Call me if you want a few pairs.....Euro size quotes only......























No comments:

Post a Comment