Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New media


I have contracted with a great PR firm to help me revamp my materials, including line sheet, PR kit, postcard and social networking. It's really incredible, when I think about it: some of the publications I really love have gone under: House & Garden, Gourmet, Domino. Who would have thought that Domino would have had a problem with ad revenue? I loved that magazine! I support the publications I love: Coast Magazine, Romantic Homes, Coastal Living. The net can never replace some of those print mags....
But undeniably, the growth is in the electronic media. We will soon launch on Etsy, and I will revamp my other electronic media. I follow a few dozen blogs, my favorites being Things That Inspire and allthebestblog and velvenandlinen and will keep improving my blog. Different from print, bite-size and wonderful to read. More info later.....right now I am just concerned with the new order arriving tomorrow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment